Sunday, August 25, 2013

Good morning Green Goddess!

This is super delicious.

I am currently in a green-state-of-mind. I have stages where I embrace and wrap myself in specific colors that I seem to be drawn to - and right now it's lime-green.

So this fits the bill perfectly - and it's loaded with adaptogens and superpower foods to heal exhausted adrenals (which is what suffers when you are under stress - it's what produces cortisol in your body).

So this morning I am waking up to Carla Bruni...


Reading...

“Don't allow your mind to tell your heart what to do. The mind gives up easily.”
-Paulo Coelho, is an internationally acclaimed author best known for his book The Alchemist.


And licking my spoon clean with...

Green Goddess Elixir

  • 1 scoop whey (serotonin boosting) 
  • 1 tbsp. gelatinized maca (hormone balancing)
  • 1/2 c. coconut cream (thyroid activating = fat-burn)
  • 8 ice cubes
  • 1 frozen banana (serotonin boosting)
  • handful kale (immune boosting)

Blend 30 secs and top with raw cacao nibs.

It is SO yummy. Have a great Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment