Thursday, September 5, 2013

I AM.

I love the fall. It is my favorite time of year. The moment the wind picks up. The September sky changes into a richer shade of blue. The first howls of the season that reaches right through to your core. The first kisses of the wind against your exposed skin. The still burning bright sun-rays that warm your soul from within. The leaves changing. The mesmerizing contrasts of green, burning reds and bright, nourishing oranges.

So vividly alive, everything is changing. Once again, never to be the same. In this moment we let go of everything we don't need anymore. The hurt, the pain, the heartbreak, we simply dust off the cookie crumbs and move on. And with the wind of change we fly away. We grow stronger, wiser. With every breath we take, we refuse to look back. We walk on. We keep moving, crawling, running. It matters not how. We choose to embrace the change that the creator brings with the seasons as so within.

I love standing in the middle of the tall trees in the midst of the forrest in the autumn storms.
Listening to the sounds of silence, the wind howling my name, tearing me to pieces and putting me back together.
Never to be the same.

The feeling of how little I am in this big beautiful world that we have been handed over. I recognize how insignificant I am yet still how powerful every single one of us can be when we choose to stand our ground in this moment, calling in the one.

I can walk forever in the woods, just getting lost in translation, in colors, in the maze of life, letting go of all these small, useless things we think we need. And realizing that nothing really matters, yet everything does.
In that, there is bliss.

I love the fall. It is so alive, and never fears change. It is always solid yet never rigid. It always comes, yet always changes. There is comfort in the turmoil.

And it is the perfect time to embrace the change of the seasons with lots of steamy hot chai all cuddled up in soft blankets in front of the window late at night.
I love this time of year.


No comments:

Post a Comment