Sunday, August 18, 2013

Always be a first rate version of you.

One of the most important things in my daily routine is that I take time every morning to meditate - it connects me with who I AM and de-clutters my mind from all the constant ongoing bombarding from what society tells us we should want (to be, to have, to look like, to talk like etc. etc.).

As long as we try to be someone else - we will always be a second-rate version rather than a first rate version of who we are. 

We did not come here to be anyone else but exactly who we are - and our purpose is to embrace that so that we can give back and discover our full potential while carrying those we meet on our path through life's rocks.

We are all tigers when we listen to our core beings.

Yet the sheep all end up running off the cliff with the rest of the flock. 

No comments:

Post a Comment