Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Run for it.

Nike Men's Shox R4 Running Shoes Sneakers Gold Fire Black, available online from GeeeShop.com

Part of my work, specializing as a health coach, is to give my clients a hands-on introduction on how to make those changes that we talk about during sessions.

Sometimes this means that we do a cooking session in their home or in my LA based kitchen-office, and at other times I simply show up on their doorstep to ensure that they get going - using the outsides as our gym; stair climbing, rollerblading, circuit training in the park or simply training mindfulness and stretching techniques to overcome the urge to grab those after-work drinks. 

For work-out sessions with my clients, I need to be able to wear work-out gear that is a tad bit more respectable than my lovable albeit torn-to-shreds baggy sweats. And there is nothing more motivating than having a pair of awesome sneakers to make you want to run for it! And right now, I'm loving these gold torch sneakers from Nike - available in black and white.

Desire it. Feel the fire. Now run for it!

The white ones have a slightly more feminine touch to them, so this is my personal pick.

No comments:

Post a Comment