Sunday, February 26, 2012

Fragility.

Sun setting in surfer's paradise, Hossegor, France from Gypsy TalesTM


It's the span before the sun sets 
right before night falls
you can sense it in the sweet musky air

It's the wind 
blowing against my window
whispering something that I long to hear

It's the ocean
howling my name
hugging my calves as I step into the foamy white

It's the snow flakes that brush against
my skin melting
never to be the same 

It's the moon
casting silver shadows upon my soul
leaving a veil

It's the change
when I look into the deep blue
forever changing, forever mesmerizing

It's the salty touch
on your lips
when you evaporate into thin air

It's when you lose
yourself to something else
and yet you gain 

It's when you can't find your path
and you keep going
stumbling and tumbling at every bend

It's when you surrender
all you are 
to become what you were meant to be







No comments:

Post a Comment